Acupuncture in Logan Square pain management
Are you ready to move on and raise your standard of living? We want to see you Happy & Fit!
- If you haven't tried acupuncture in Chicago yet, let's get started.
- Acupuncture is a complete mind-body healing therapy that allows your body's true healing power to create a more sustainable healing transformations, promoting pain management, physical rejuvenation and emotional empowerment.
- How? A licensed acupuncturist uses sterilized one-time use hair-thin stainless steel needles and strategically insert them in certain acupuncture points located throughout the body.
- Acupuncture harmonizes the functions of your mind and your body, so together as a unit, the mind and body will perform as a successful system of healing, repair & transformation.
- Acupuncture is well-known for treating all kinds of pain, such as emotional pain-anxiety, anger, depression, inability to focus; injuries, shoulder pain, arm & wrist pain, back pain, hip pain, menstrual pain, leg pain & foot pain, insomnia; anemia, male fatigue, complex women's health, stubborn obesity, adenomyosis, fibroids, infertility, infections, hair-loss, hormone imbalance, low libido, PMS, etc.; heart imbalance-high blood pressure, struggling with heart medication's negative side-effects, insomnia, irritability, erectile dysfunction, etc., and other complex men's health; skin disorder and cancer symptoms.