It's ok to stress; only for a moment. But donot stay there. Whether you choose to be angry, upset, annoyed, take a nice deep breath, INHALE deeply, then EXHALE deeply. Take your time and slow down for the moment, feel your body at ease and be still. Go to your safe place and know you are safe and about to feel better in a moment. Give yourself time to register exactly what you are feeling. If you are upset, it's ok to be upset for a moment, but briefly. Understand the situation, the person and/or event. There are things in life that may be out of our control. If the situation could have been prevented, then let the situation be a lesson learned, and commit to not repeating the same situation. Get some clarification & resolution from the person involved. Never presume the negative and worst aspect of the possibility, but be aware of the possibility and how to make next time better. We have no control over other people's behavior, mishaps, or their problems, but we do have control over how we behave when difficulties, problems or miscommunication arise. It is always best to have clear and open communication when you are making appointments or expectations. Practice inner peace, patience, kindness and non-judgment as a daily practice, so you are better equipped and can better manage yourself when inconveniences happen. Here are some helpful tips to reduce stress in your life:
1) Calm your mind, body & emotion immediately.
2) Take 3 deep breaths,
3) Communicate only when you are at peace and calm, non-emotional. Express your honesty and authenticity; then discuss how to remedy the situation, build mutual respect & understanding and make every similar situation better than before.
Meanwhile, while in the process of examining the relationship, there are healthy natural approaches to rejuvenate and recover your body and mind in good timing:
- MINDSET: Accept that each day is an opportunity to learn something new about ourselves, about other people, and about the ever-changing and dynamic world around us.
- Practice gratitude first thing in the morning, and cultivate daily positive thinking, productive & progressive behavior, patience, forgiveness & learn from mistakes and failures, for they are tools towards personal growth & development. No one is perfect, but everyone has the potential to be truly extraordinary in his/her own way, has the ability to CHANGE and make himself/herself BETTER when he/she decides to live a better life, no matter what the past or deficiency may be. (Call us for personal/health consultation & coaching. Do not suffer alone, for life is short. We can help you accelerate real progress and feel empowered 10X about your life.)
- Remember that you are extraordinary being and have a unique and beautiful purpose in this world that no one can duplicate.
- Do breathing and visual meditation: BREATHE-IN: positivity & personal growth; EXHALE: all the negativity and self-doubt.
- Do Yoga 1-3x/week, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Walk & breath fresh air outdoors minimum of 20-30 minutes a day, and absorb sunlight as much as possible, (NO MORE WEARING A FACIAL MASK. Did you do the research on these things that was forced upon you? Many reliable resources claim that the mask, lockdown and avoiding love-ones did more harm than any good for the mind, body, emotions & spirit of an individual. :-) Walk fast pace if possible and get a sweat going.
- Hydrate with filtered water, at least half of your body weight in ounces; eat healthy clean fat/protein and leafy greens. Minimize/avoid toasted, crunchy, burnt bread, carbohydrate, to help discourage the progress of inflammation.
- DURING YOUR MOST STRESSFUL DAYS, AVOID/MINIMIZE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE all: stimulants, drugs, alcohol, caffeine, sugar, toxic & negative people and toxic & negative emotions & events...Hydrate with water; drink green tea, chamomile tea, or fruit tea.
- Engage in a healthy lifestyle and stress relief activity, such as doing yoga, meditation, deep breathing, walking in nature, talking to a pastor, good trusted spiritual friend, watch comedy, cook a healthy meal, etc., as much as possible.
- Visit places where you can talk to positive and caring family & friends, church pastors/groups, yoga groups, daily when possible.
- IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO DO ALL OF THE ABOVE, Get acupuncture 1-2x/week for at least month, to de-stress and accelerate real progress; then once a month for maintenance, to realign your energetic channels, harmonize your organs and body circulation. When stressed, they can be negatively influenced. Over time, when you do not resolve these stress factors reacting in your biology, there can be compounded negative health symptoms, building into more serious problems. There are endless success stories regarding acupuncture treatments for at least 2-3 months. Many sources claim that acupuncture can benefit and address many health problems-mind, body, emotional issues. Acupuncture and strategic lifestyle can kill the "monster," while it's still small and not yet a major problem. Do yourself a favor, and seek for a licensed acupuncturist, L.Ac., near you (www.nccaom.org).